With so many different types of loans available, deciding on a financing solution that suits your needs can be difficult. This course covers different types of financing, including debt, equity, grants, and alternative financing options like crowdfunding. You’ll cover the many financing options, how to gather the right documents, and determine the best solution for your business needs.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
• Explain the basics of the different financing options and their impacts on a business
• Identify common uses of debt and equity financing, grants, and alternative options like crowdfunding
• Explain the different elements of the 5C’s
• Determine why you are seeking financing for your business
• Evaluate what you need in order to apply for business financing
• Develop an action plan for your selected funding option
To unlock this resource, create a free account on Verizon Small Business Digital Ready and search in the “Courses” tab of your dashboard.
- Once you’ve completed the course, contact email@example.com to get connected to your local Women’s Business Center (WBC)! A WBC advisor will provide free hands-on guidance to help you place what you’ve learned into action.
- Didn’t find what the answers you were looking for? Email Karina@awbc.org to help direct you to resources customized to your needs.