- This event has passed.
SBA Funding and Resources for Small Businesses
May 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Are you looking to start a business, or expand your current business but need funding?
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) works with approved lenders and community development organizations to offer SBA-guaranteed loans to help your businesses start, grow, expand, and recover.
The SBA helps small businesses get funding by setting guidelines for loans and reducing lender risk. These SBA-backed loans make it easier for small businesses to get the funding they need.
The benefits of SBA-guaranteed loans include:
- Competitive terms: SBA-guaranteed loans generally have rates and fees that are comparable to non-guaranteed loans.
- Unique benefits: Lower down payments, flexible overhead requirements, and no collateral needed for some loans.
- Counseling and education: Some loans come with continued support to help you start and run your business.
- Preparing for a Loan
- 7(a) Loan Guarantee, SBA’s most common loan program
- 504 Loans, long-term, fixed rate financing of up to $5 million for major fixed assets
- SBA’s online tool, Lender Match (get matched with lenders)
- SBA Disaster Loan Programs
- How to access “no-cost” resources available to assist your business.